12 Hormone Comprehensive Male Profile I Home Test Kit (Saliva: E2, T, DS, Cx4; Blood: PSA, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO) - Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label
12 Hormone Comprehensive Male Profile I Home Test Kit (Saliva: E2, T, DS, Cx4; Blood: PSA, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO) - Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory at Gai Goi 2016. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Due to state law, we can not ship this test to NY.Our ZRT Comprehensive Male Profile I tests the following hormones: Estradiol, Testosterone, DHEA-S,
Our ZRT Comprehensive Male Profile I tests the following hormones: Estradiol, Testosterone, DHEA-S, Cortisol (Cx4), Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thyroxine (fT4), Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO). By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone.
Male Profile I FAQ's:
What is the job of the thyroid gland in the body?
The thyroid is a small gland located in the throat that produces thyroid hormones. These hormones are responsible for regulating the body's metabolism including how it creates and uses energy.
Who should test their thyroid function?
Routine screening is recommended for those experiencing symptoms such as: weight gain or inability to gain weight, feeling cold all the time, low energy, hair loss, irregular bowel movements or depression. Testing thyroid function is also recommended for individuals over the age of 50, anyone with a family history of thyroid disorders and those with autoimmune disorders.
What are some factors that can affect thyroid function?
Thyroid function can be affected by nutritional deficiencies including iodine & selenium and by exposure to toxic elements including bromine, arsenic, selenium, mercury & cadmium.
Why are some symptoms of elevated PSA levels?
Symptoms of elevated PSA levels may include increased frequency of urination, pain or burning with urination, blood in semen or urine as well as frequent pain in lower back, hips or upper thighs.
Who should test their PSA levels?
Men with a family history of prostate cancer should begin regular PSA screenings around the age of 40. Men with no family history and those with lower risk factors should consider beginning routine testing around the age of 50.
Features & Highlights
- Comprehensive Male Profile I Combines ZRT's Salivary Hormone Profile III With The Essential Thyroid Profile Tests In Dried Blood Spot. For Men, PSA Is Included Instead Of The Less Relevant (For Men) Salivary Progesterone. These Profiles Provide a Broad Assessment Of Possible Hormonal Imbalances Because They Assess Sex, Adrenal, And Thyroid Hormone Levels Which Work In Harmony And An Imbalance In One System Affects The Balance Of The Others
- Consider For Fatigue, Sleep Disturbance, Decreased Cognition, Depression, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Infertility, Loss Of Bone And Muscle Mass, Weight Gain, Adrenal And Thyroid Dysfunction
- Clinical Utility: Allows Physicians To Monitor For Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism, Andropause; Full Assessment Of Thyroid Health, Including Screening For Hypo Or Hyperthyroidism, Determining Free T4 Levels As Well As Free T3 Levels, Testing For Autoimmune Thyroid Disease And Monitoring Thyroid Replacement Dosages
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva and Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Men Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|