Due to state law, this test can not be shipped to NY state.
Our ZRT Essential Thyroid Profile tests the following hormone levels: Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thyroxine (fT4) and Thyroid peroxidase (TPO). By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone level.
What is the job of the thyroid gland in the body?
The thyroid is a small gland located in the throat that produces thyroid hormones. These hormones are responsible for regulating the body's metabolism including how it creates and uses energy.
What are some factors that can affect thyroid function?
Thyroid function can be affected by nutritional deficiencies including iodine & selenium and by exposure to toxic elements including bromine, arsenic, selenium, mercury & cadmium. Who should test their thyroid function?
Routine screening is recommended for those experiencing symptoms such as: weight gain or inability to gain weight, feeling cold all the time, low energy, hair loss, irregular bowel movements or depression. Testing thyroid function is also recommended for individuals over the age of 50, anyone with a family history of thyroid disorders and those with autoimmune disorders.
What are some tips to make my blood spot collection easier?
To encourage blood flow, try running your hands under warm water and/or rubbing your hands together or swinging your arms before nicking your finger. Also, make sure that your hand is below your waist when you begin collection to allow gravity to assist with blood flow.
Features & Highlights
- The Essential Thyroid Profile Is An Overall Assessment Of Thyroid Function For Both Men And Women. Includes: free Thyroxine (fT4), free Triiodothryronine (fT3), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (TPO)
- Consider The Essential Thyroid Profile For Alopecia, Anxiety, Arthralgias, Constipation, Depression, Fatigue, Hashimotos, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Infertility, Mood Disorders, Obesity, Sleep Disorders and Weight Issues
- A Properly Regulated Thyroid Is Essential To A Wide Array Of Biochemical Processes In The Body. This Profile Can Help Detect Both Overt And Subclinical Thyroid Disease, As Well As Monitor Thyroid Replacement Therapy. Full Assessment Of Thyroid Health, Including Screening For Hypo- or Hyperthyroidism, Determining Free T4 and Free T3 levels, Testing For Autoimmune Thyroid Disease And Monitoring Thyroid Replacement Dosages
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days With Lab Analysis - Kit Comes With Pre-Paid Shipping Label and Requires NO Additional Lab Fees
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Men and Women Of Any Age
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory
mpn: 2353, ean: 0030955347820,
Recommended with situational stress and fatigue; indicator of adrenal imbalance. Tests morning, noon, evening, and nighttime Cortisol. California State residents: CA State health law does not allow the testing of specimens collected or mailed from Ca...