6 Hormone Imbalance Home Test Kit Female Blood Spot Profile I (E2, Pg, T, SHBG, DS, C) - Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label
6 Hormone Imbalance Home Test Kit Female Blood Spot Profile I (E2, Pg, T, SHBG, DS, C) - Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory at Gai Goi 2016. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Due to state law, we can not ship this test to NY. For those in NY we recommend taking one of our saliva hormone tests instead. Our ZRT Female Blood
Our ZRT Female Blood Profile I tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, SHGB, DHEA-S and Cortisol. By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone.
Female Blood Profile I FAQ's:
Why should I consider doing blood spot hormone testing?
You should consider saliva hormone testing if you are experiencing symptoms such as: unexplained weight gain, fatigue, trouble sleeping/poor sleep patterns, stress, if you're a women going through menopause, have irregular menstrual cycles or have PCOS.
What are some tips to make my blood spot collection easier?
To encourage blood flow, try running your hands under warm water and/or rubbing your hands together or swinging your arms before nicking your finger. Also, make sure that your hand is below your waist when you begin collection to allow gravity to assist with blood flow.
What are some symptoms of high cortisol levels?
Some symptoms of high cortisol may include fatigue, acne, insomnia, high blood pressure or blood sugar, decreased concentration and weakness of the arms and legs.
What are some symptoms of low cortisol levels?
Some symptoms of low cortisol may include extreme craving for salty foods, heart palpitations, headaches, irregular or non-existent menses and emotional hypersensitivity.
Do I need to stop my current hormone therapy before taking a hormone test?
No, there are optimal times to perform the test when using hormone therapy ie: 12-24 hours after last dose of topical gels, 1-2 days after applying a patch, 6-10 hours after taking progesterone pills (including birth control pills), etc but you do not need to stop taking any hormone supplements.
Features & Highlights
- Female Blood Profile I Is An Overall Assessment Of Female Health And Vitality; Indicator Of Specific Hormone Imbalances. Includes: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), SHBG, DHEA-S (DS), Cortisol (C)
- Consider The Female Blood Profile I For Total Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Adrenal Fatigue, Amenorrhea, Anovulation, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Hypogonadism, Infertility Screening, Menopausal Symptoms, Osteoporosis, PCOS Screening, PMS, Sexual Dysfunction
- Profile I Tests Sex And Adrenal Hormone Levels In Blood, As An Alternative To Saliva Profile I For Those Women Who Have Difficulty Producing Enough Saliva For Testing, Or Who Are Using Sublingual Hormones That Might Interfere With The Saliva Test
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!